Meeting started 6:31pm
Meeting minutes K0RGR moved to approve W0BM seconded, approved.
Opening Balance: $ 7,281.52
Dues: $ 100.00
PayPal Dues: $ 720.00
RPU: $ 51.85
Paypal charges $ 22.74
Closing Balance: $ 8,026.93
Opening Balance: $ 4,821.35
Interest: $ 0.03
Closing Balance: $ 4,821.38
Total: $ 12,848.31
w0bm move to approve, Gil Baron seconded.
Minutes: last minutes switched 4821 minutes inverted. To be corrected.
Committees:KA0MYG tech committee: not on
– See newsletter for ARES connect info
– KA0MYG working with airport for September drill
– Skywarn training schedule out, all virtual this year. See reflector note.
– Skywan shirts still available.Bob AB0BW (State ARES)
– Email from state, Skip Jackson awarded for exceptional service.
– Dodge and Olmsted have their reports in.
Class: March 13th. Zoom-based class for Technician. 3 Saturdays in a row.
Contests: K4IUMN QSO party last weekend, scores listed 3830scores.com
Old business: none
New business: Motion to adjourn: N0KZ0, seconded, approved.7:37pm
Presentation: Holly Cox, affiliated club lead and Bill AE0EE section manager
AE0EE: ARRL MN Section update
Section is seeking VEs (especially Extras)Web specialists sought to help create/maintain section pages
ARRL Learning Network looking for speakers
NTS Veteran for Section Traffic Manager.52 Callsign Challenge: 52 new unique callsigns in 2021 (5 simplex, 5 digital, no more than 10 on any repeater/system, log contacts electronically)!
Send an ADI attached to a winlink email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Don’t forget the //WL2K in the subject line!)